Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello Again


Ok, so.... since I last posted... ya know... forever ago! We have done 5million and one things! I am so impressed with all of you who post so often! I'm gonna try to be a little more consistent...try being the operative word. So anyway...my parents came for a visit( so fun...the kids love to have all their grandparents close), I had my B-Day, we had the Sunday School Picnic ( Greg's booths were a huge success), Emma had a piano recital, Emma had her 9th birthday though the party is still to come, we went to San Diego and spent the weekend with Bill & Ava, Natalie & Madeline Warr ( and had a marvelous time I might add ), while in San Diego we also took the time to visit Legoland knowing that it may be the last time that this amusement park would fit the needs/age range of our brood. It was a beautiful day and great fun was had by all. Along the way I have managed with the doctors help and the prayers of many to finally get over my crazy bout of bronchitis. Whew...for awhile there I felt like I wasn't gonna make it! I have never coughed so hard in my life. I am so thankful that no one else here has gotten sick! Whew! Well that about hits the highlights of the last few weeks, I say that I'm going to try to post more but we'll see how that really goes...it gets a little crazy around here between Thanksgiving( my most favorite holiday that I am totally looking forward to) and conference at the end of the year. So until next time.....Adios

3 comments:

Mary said...

Glad to hear from you again! Sounds like a busy time alright. It is hard to take the time to post, even though it really doesn't take all that long. I'd rather read everybody else's blogs!

Glenda Conner said...

Ohhh thanks for taking the time... we just love to hear from you!! Ü

nicole said...

don't pressure yourself to post...free yourself to post when you are inspired...it is meant to be fun not a chore! Happy Thanksgiving!