Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodies in the mail...



What a great surprise to open the mailbox the other day and find fun stuff mixed in with all the junk mail! I love getting packages in the mail! I know who doesn't right? Anyway... due to all the massive yucky sickies in our house right now I had forgotten that awhile back I had won a drawing over at Deliajude and so it was a bright light in an otherwise dreary sick day to open the box and find this.....

And not only had Nicole sent the books that I had won but a fun game for the kids too! They have been having a good time playing the game and I love it because it is great at mixing fun and learning! I have only had time to peek at the books between sick snuggles and nose wiping but I can't wait to dive in! The little snatches have been hysterically spot on! So...thanks Nicole you'll never know how much I needed a little pick me up that day and a package in the mail was just the thing...it worked wonders! Thank you!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I am so glad the packet made it to you! Enjoy!

Brooke said...

So, in all your free time, ya wanna call and read me cute stories from your new book? : ) Hope Brock had a great birthday!