Saturday, May 9, 2009

Decade Day....


Every once in a blue moon the kids school has a "spirit" day. They had one this month and it was decade day. Aubrie was home sick and Emma had PE so didn't want to do it....but Hannah... of course she wanted too! She only decided that she wanted to on the morning of so we were quickly trying to piece something together. So we went with the decade that I knew best and was easiest for me....the 80's! We pulled out the dress-up make up with the bright blue eye shadow and ripped some jeans and tight rolled them (kinda) and gave her big hair! I thought that she was adorable! It was so funny though...when Aubrie saw her she was like... mom you didn't really dress like that did you???? Like what? I asked. With big hair?....ummm yup.....and ewww blue eye shadow....ummm yup(as much as mom and dad would let me that is)...but you didn't rip your jeans did you??....ummmm....yup! And then with an eye roll....Oh Dear! Hee hee!! Man I miss the 80's...Not!

5 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

Ohhh that is sooo you Hanny girl!!

NaomiG said...

That is pure awesomeness. Gotta love the 80's.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Sometimes when I am doing housework I really wish I had my turquoise diamond-studded shirt-holder thingy. The one shaped like a peace sign.

Unknown said...

I think maybe you should post some pictures of you in the 80's for us all to enjoy. :)

Brooke said...

Looks JUST like a picture we have of you at Hicks Lake one year. Seriously. So cute. I still have my crimping iron. Next time Decade Day comes along, I'll mail it to you : )