Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words




Ok so this picture may not look like much but the story behind it was too cute not to post. So Brock is sitting there looking at his grubby, dirty little boy foot when all of the sudden with wonder in his voice he says "Mom look at this!" I walk over expecting a sliver or some such thing when he says " look mom I see one of the special shapes that the Lord Jesus used to make me". And when I looked he was looking at the lines on the bottom of his foot and one made a triangle. He proceeded to tell me that there must have been a triangle in the box when the Lord dumped it out to build him. Ha ha I guess maybe we need to be a little more specific when we say what the Lord made and how He did it!

3 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

Awww... I wish we could see the picture he has in his mind. Legos perhaps? What a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

awww thats cute!

HotRodHanna said...

There is a marble statue I saw in Italy of a little boy picking a thorn out of his foot. Looks just like your picture!