Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It is still winter.....right?


I'm so excited!!! Now first of all don't get me wrong I love, love, love winter! I even wish that it got a little more wintery around here. However this year I keep getting every little bug that is going around. And they are all different and not very short. Greg and the kids seem to get varying little colds but none of them seem to keep them quite like I have this year. And I am glad for that! I would just like a break! So now to the exciting part...it has been 70 to 80 degrees the last few days! I've thrown open all the windows and let the sun shine in! I'm hoping that this warm spell and the nice clean breeze will wash my house of all the germs that seem to be incubating around here. And after that....could we please get back to some winter around here!

8 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

As my Mother used to tell me "the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side Ü".

Anonymous said...

Did you really mean to say The Greg.

annellie said...

i think you may have gotten your wish for winter again. it's cold again and it was supposed to be warm! :(

Megan Miller said...

Hi Mandy,
Wendy told me you have a blog so I'm here checking it out. Is that o.k.? I feel a little funny reading when you don't know I'm reading. :o) I entered the blogging world a bit ago (n8megmiller.blogspot.com). Gotta keep those g.parents informed!

Hope to see you at Desiree's this wkend? Megan

knitterykate said...

Hooray for winter-my favorite season! An enigma because I hate the cold.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy...I just saw your mama at our meeting on Sunday and she said that you are coming up with Brocky Boy for Ang's party. I'm hoping to bring Ezra and Caroline down to the party--so hope we see ya! Ezra says: "hcdddsssd"

knitterykate said...

Thanks for keeping Tom over night and Bruce and I are really, really glad things turned out so well. Thanks again.

Did you like the mugs?

Glenda Conner said...

Ok... thats cute... now what :p